Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAP-FB was deleted...

Go down 
+19
makariuss
KamoteKid
d0n gabby
ITIKMAN
mojo
Fingerboardoholic
mikemike
hithitman
livingnostalgic
CRACKman.
leif
venzov
Swissidle
FLIPino
kahlilszafranski
ealgon
lawiboi
gnoj31
EDGE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
EDGE
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
EDGE

TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The official forum of Tech deck brand here in the Philippines was deleted around 10:30am yesterday. Personally i think its unfair to other members especially the young kids who enjoy the forums and also dedicated members who logs in everyday to answer queries the best they can. I know this message may reach the admin of TAP-FB i have nothing against you guys and I respect you as a person. But with the incident yesterday i was really upset, deleting a forum and turning it into a blog without prior notice. I'd like everyone to know that i owe a lot to the administrators of TAP-FB especially to the owner of tap for giving me tons of infos regarding fingerboard, I thank L4D for that. But thru this open thread (i know you're reading) i'd like to inform you that i will be parting ways with you guys. Will just focus on my team and will be organizing events and tournaments with confisk8s as my medium. After seeing how vulnerable tap-fb from destruction it makes me lose my interest and trust to the owner. To the administrators of confisk8s thank you for accepting us here will be coordinating with you guys for future events to help the scene expand.

I'm just new to this hobby but i'm so dedicated to help other people enjoy this (Gusto ko maexperience natin lahat ang matinong skatespot gaya nang nasa abroad). Because I know that my intentions are sincere and God and Team Manila is with me.

No talkshits and inconsistencies just pure play...

TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Blackmail
Back to top Go down
http://descaler.multiply.com

AuthorMessage
CRACKman.
Admin
Admin
CRACKman.

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm

eto nga kasama ko sya ngaun.. tigilan mo na daw sya
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 am

^
tigilan nyo na mga guni guni nyo
Back to top Go down
KamoteKid
Admin
Admin
KamoteKid

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am

crlcrack wrote:
eto nga kasama ko sya ngaun.. tigilan mo na daw sya

Pakyu Carlo! napansin ko lang OT na tayo, i respeto naman natin tong Tribute topic kay GARY
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 am

TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Gary2

^
miss nyo na ba ako???????!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KamoteKid
Admin
Admin
KamoteKid

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 am

^^
ampotah gaylord!
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 am

wag nya aman ganyanin

trupa ihhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
ITIKMAN
ITIKMAN

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm

ahahaha..pogi nun ahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAP-FB was deleted...   TAP-FB was deleted... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAP-FB was deleted...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Confisk8s :: NORMAL TOPICS-
Jump to: