Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spotting fingerboards

Go down 
+4
mojo
Growcher
FJhaste
venzov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
venzov
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
venzov

spotting fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: spotting fingerboards   spotting fingerboards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

share ko lang.. i have seen the fingerboard scene grow this past month.. happy Very Happy

1) i went to a mall one saturday and attended mass there. while sitting on one of the benches, three little boys sat across, leaning on the wall. so tiningnan ko sila, makulit at maingay eh.. then after a while, they each brought out tech decks.

(WHOA! surprised ako syempre, haven't seen any other fingerboarders in real life eh. seryoso... online lang. hehe)

yung isa nga may tatlong tech deck eh.. cool.. happy to see that even kids are getting into the scene now

2) i went to our neighborhood park the other day with my little bro, sis and cousin. tumambay lang kami sa mga slides... dala dala ng little bro ko yung tech deck niya, ollie-ing up the slides. then out of nowhere, a little boy came up to him and said,

"hey can i borrow your tech deck?"

so my bro lent it to him.. the boy did like a million pop shuv its, all while blabbering about smith grinds : ) ) hehe "you know what's a smith grind? it's so hard!".. tapos ginawa noseblunt. hehe

kakatuwa lang na he's so enthusiastic about fingerboards. nice.

so i showed him a tre flip after a while up the slide.. tuwang-tuwa siya! hehe

3) so i read on this forum about tech deck single-packs becoming out of stock.. when i went with my bro to kidz station sa glorietta, it was true! they were out of stock! hehe la lang..

so.. that's it. sorry kung malabo. sharing lang.

long live fingerboarding! Very Happy happy new year!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ITIKMAN
ITIKMAN

spotting fingerboards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting fingerboards   spotting fingerboards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm

^
bagay!
parang vice ganda lang..

luge ka ngey own!
Back to top Go down

spotting fingerboards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2