Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WARNING - do not transact with this person

Go down 
+16
eVa fOndA
joven09
makariuss
oikoi
CRACKman.
Keane
BenchWarmer
rice
martin droid
leif
hithitman
raiden73
canned_toothed
TURLING
Jhogs
mojo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mojo
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie
mojo

WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do not transact with Melchie Garcia (Username: melchiegarcia)

Hindi maayos kausap itong taong ito. He transacted with MFI, he wanted his items to be delivered in his house in Fairview / Caloocan and does not want to pay any courier fee. Bec. of this, his purchase did not materialize.

The next day humahabol, meet-up nalang daw sa Galleria. I agreed to the meet up. When I told him "sige text text nalang" ayaw nya kasi daw Globe daw yung number ko mauubos daw yung load nya kasi Smart yung number nya, ako nalang daw ang tumawag sa kanya... After this I canceled everything.

Hindi nakuntento yung tao, he threatened me na gugulpihin daw ako ng kuya nya, sabi ko sige kita kami bigay nya address nya pero ayaw naman ibigay. Tapos nun he threatened me again na lagot daw ako sa tatay nya kasi ibang klase daw tatay nya, I asked for his dad's number para kausapin ko pero ayaw din naman ibigay.

Again, his real name is Melchie Garcia and his username in FBPH is the same ---> "melchiegarcia" (= unggoy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rice
Intermediate Skater
Intermediate Skater
rice

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am

itik relax lng idol!!! whahaha feather flip lng katapat ng batang yan
Back to top Go down
canned_toothed
canned_toothed

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:32 am

hindi, hindi ako mag rerelax..natatae ako pag nakikita ko siya...
Back to top Go down
ITIKMAN
ITIKMAN

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 am

ahahaha.. 2girls1cup!
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 pm

^galeng talaga ni itik sa mga ganito

2girls1cup amf
Back to top Go down
KamoteKid
Admin
Admin
KamoteKid

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 pm

bilang admin nang forum na ito... I ban na ito baka magkalat pa ito nang tae dito.

PM nyo sa akin ang username nya at i will do the honors... we dont eat shit here
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 pm

wag nyo ganyanin

tropa yan sa gedli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING - do not transact with this person   WARNING - do not transact with this person - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING - do not transact with this person
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3