Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS...

Go down 
+13
Nicco
Slipknot
eÄmrj
SpaceWalk
imhanzi
oikoi
Jhogs
BenchWarmer
Yani
roca
CRACKman.
jhulz_525
Andre Coral
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andre Coral
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

THIS IS... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS... - Page 2 Thisiso
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yani
Intermediate Skater
Intermediate Skater
Yani

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

i want to try that board out
Back to top Go down
Andre Coral
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am

Presenting glue:
THIS IS... - Page 2 Glue

- After testing many glues out there in the market from mainstream brands to glue experts in local construction shops in 3 years of full time deck making, my choice comes down to the PVCA based glues.
- They offer the best combination of resistence and shape definition.
- With this Lowpro´s have a solid crisp pop but at the same time it allows for a minimum of 5% elasticity to prevent plye delamination.

( contrary to popular belief its not just about POP and THATS IT - its about caring for your craft with real work to find these things and make it the best deck - there is a need for some elasticity for decks not to delaminate or crack but the attention to the crispiness of the POP is the core of what a deck is.)
Back to top Go down
ampotch
Frequent Skater
Frequent Skater
ampotch

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm

anu po to?local company po ba to?
Back to top Go down
Chups
Intermediate Skater
Intermediate Skater
Chups

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

ampotch wrote:
anu po to?local company po ba to?

Hinde po. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iamohio
ampotch
Frequent Skater
Frequent Skater
ampotch

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm

aaa.e para saan po tong ad na to?
Back to top Go down
Andre Coral
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 am

Well, presenting Lowpro´s The Graphic Technolgy:
THIS IS... - Page 2 Transer

Lowpro´s graphic technology end up being the combination of 2 technologies.
For over 3 years I tested from , normal paper graphics, to heat transfers to laser thin pvc printing, policarbonate printing and got diferent results.
Same thing with the varnish, from insdestructable varnish to one that wears out to easily, to diferent shades of briliance from mate to glossy and its effect with the graphic is diferent from them all.

Our favorite and most realistic in our opinion got to be the combo of Transfer Printing technolgy + our selected 2 component varnish that we then apply with compressor.

- varnish wise It allowed us to choose from diferent gradients of resistence and briliance, keeping the same interaction with the graphic. We chose a varnish resistence that allows graphics to be fully seen until 6 months with normal use and 3 months with hardcore ( daily + out door use ) use allowing a realistic wearing out that is proportional to the use that the person gives the board.

-2 component laquer is were its at BUT i advise that if people will try it get a lot of advise from people that know how to handle it because its very dangerous to apply the components and calibrate them, but once you get it you get the exact desired result.

- printing wise, transfer printing technology is basicaly the printing of the ink alone.
you can have heat transfer that presses the printed ink graphic into the wood, to normal sticker transfer, to cold transfer, to print transfer directly projected in the wood, to serigraphed transfer.
Check the world of transfer printing on google or pm me if you want to know more.

- To combine with our varnish, we chose ink plastified transfer trechnology for the fact that it gives the best printing possible on all transfer methods - full vectorial 300dpi (or more) print ( heat transfers and suffer from cmyk colour doted construction as in full spot of color you see the Cyan Magenta Yellow K(black) dots. With Lowpros ink plastified transfer method we get a full color with no interruptions on any color spot in a drawing.

This is the most realistic graphic effect we found.
Back to top Go down
Andre Coral
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 am

Contrary to some people that imagined that i said that i was gonna reveal secrets of Lowpro and that i was not doing so and being deceiveing and on and on...
Well i just want to remenber that i never said that i would reveal secrets, what I DID SAY was that i am reveiling characteristics of Lowpro decks and with that share knowledge and how i do things.

THIS IS... - Page 2 Maincenter

So presenting Lowpro´s Original Graphics:
- All graphics in Lowpro in general are original and made for Lowpro only.
- I design using Adobe Programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.*
- I find essencial to find a reason to each design. many people may not really understand the scope that us as companies have as delivers of content. So i tend to create my own social critic based designs to free creations based in feelings of the moment.

*Anybody that may have doubts using these programs OR if you want a designers opinion feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
vIzMaRk
Frequent Skater
Frequent Skater
vIzMaRk

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 am

Can we have a glimpse of your finished deck with graphics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS...   THIS IS... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Confisk8s :: NORMAL TOPICS-
Jump to: