Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

basahin mo to kung trip mo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chino
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
Chino

basahin mo to kung trip mo Empty
PostSubject: basahin mo to kung trip mo   basahin mo to kung trip mo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 am

WALANG MAGAWA. XD

every day has its own boring times. good thing to know that i have something to spend it with. from simply doing a little roll with it makes me feel like im on a different kind of headspace. whether im on the supermarket counter, on the office table, benches, where i sit down, and in everywhere i find myself, i bring it with me.

----

while corporate fingerboarding continue to progress, yes, tricks get harder everyday, companies sprout everywhere (supporting the right ones though is a different story), and the scene improving, average dudes like me cant help but to participate. through all those years fingerboarding has been one of the best things that i have been engaged with.

----

though most adults continue to question why am i so hooked up with this, well, there's no way i can explain this to them. its just something i love doing.

----

most people my age would opt to talk about their gym classes, house loans, and car payments, but i would prefer to take a small trip alone to a fastfood store and eat and be with my fingerboard. i dont really care.

----

what drives me is the creativity and the style that goes along with fingerboarding. unlike any other stuff, fingerboarding has its own unique way of expressing oneself. i jsut dont find any joy doing things that others do too. i mean look at how people get busy playing at some band and end up sounding like seven other bands in a show. there's only a little room for creativity. but in fingerboarding, you can do whatever you like as long as you are on it.

----

CONTINUE TO SUPPORT FINGERBOARDING. SUPPORT THE PH SCENE.

Last edited by Chino on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/starvingandartless
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: basahin mo to kung trip mo   basahin mo to kung trip mo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 pm

yeah! fingerboards take a lot of boredom in every waiting time

nice words chino
Back to top Go down
CRACKman.
Admin
Admin
CRACKman.

PostSubject: Re: basahin mo to kung trip mo   basahin mo to kung trip mo Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm

astig ka talaga brad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: basahin mo to kung trip mo   basahin mo to kung trip mo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

basahin mo to kung trip mo
Page 1 of 1