Confisk8s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh

Go down 
+12
canned_toothed
leif
KamoteKid
lawiboi
CRACKman.
FLIPino
mind_freak
kahlilszafranski
BenchWarmer
juzteng
reppepp
hithitman
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Empty
PostSubject: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:58 pm

mind_freak wrote:
Just posted po sa New Members Thread... Eto po ako..

pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Edsel_12

dito ka magpaliwanag, il ban you and all the people who invited you here, im so pissed, you have 48 hours, then babush, wla ko paki-alam sayo

who invited you here?: Team TNK namely Kuya Juzteng, Kuya Jeff, Kuya Less, Kuya Bob and Kuya Winston
current set-up: wooden FB crafted by the masters of FB po.. and coming soon wooden FB from FlatFace po

team TNK, wala ko galit o sama ng loob sa inyo, pero responsibilidad nyo to, you invited him here daw, and thats the way it is, kaya tayo may "who invited you here" para sa mga gantong pagkakataon, sorry nadamay pa kayo
Back to top Go down
reppepp
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
reppepp

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

what happened?
Back to top Go down
juzteng
Intermediate Skater
Intermediate Skater
juzteng

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:22 pm

sir bike xenxa na poh..naiintindihan ko po kau..

inaasikaso na po namin nila jeff..tinetext ko na poh sila about dun..

pasensya na poh talaga..

actually sir wala po kami alam about dun, nalaman lang poh namin nung nagmessage ka kay jeff sa facebook

pasensya na poh talaga sir...
Back to top Go down
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:23 pm

the dude got his new toy and he really likes it but her mama won't pay
Back to top Go down
reppepp
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
reppepp

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 pm

hithitman wrote:
the dude got his new toy and he really likes it but her mama won't pay

I see. definitely need to fix this team TNK.
Back to top Go down
BenchWarmer
BenchWarmer

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:47 pm

alam ko to sana mo magawan na ng paraan to...
Back to top Go down
juzteng
Intermediate Skater
Intermediate Skater
juzteng

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

ginagawan na poh nmen ng paraan at solusyon..

sensya na poh sa lahat ng naabala..

ayaw pa namin maban dito sa confisk8s..huhuhu

dont worry sir bike..
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 pm

inunggoy ako ng batang to sa chat box

kewl din un

kala nya tanga ko

ewan ko kung sya talaga un

Last edited by kahlilszafranski on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 pm

TO BIKE VERGARA:

You are a coward to post this issue here. Why don't you tackle me directly and why do you need to hide behind the shield of this forum?

Bastos ka, walang galang sa babae, at masamang ehemplo sa bata.

Matuto ka munang magsalita at matuto kang mag-apologize para bayaran ka.

Reciprocity lang ito. BE A MAN AND FACE ME DIRECTLY!

TO KHALIL:

You have no say in this issue. If you were duped in the chatroom, maybe there's a reason for that.

And this line "ewan ko kung sya talaga un" - what are you insinuating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.highstreetskaters.quicklivehost.com
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 pm

One more thing..

If you think you can harass me through this forum, think again.

This only proves kung gaano ka talaga ka-bastos and a coward too.
Back to top Go down
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:34 pm

i hav been trying to call you monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, yesterday, hindi ako mag appologize sayo, sayo nalang yan, wala ko pakealam sa pera mo, ikaw ang pinakamasamang ihemplo sa mga bata, drawing ka, ilang beses ka na nangako magbayad, ikaw ang hindi marunong gumalang, iv sold more than 100 items online, bukod tanging ikaw lang ang ganyan, bka ikaw ang may problema, ikaw ang mag apologize sakin, matagal na kami dito, kayo ang bago, kayo ang mag adjust..
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Nung una pa lang nang magsabi ka na bakit yun ang pinili di pala alam... dun palang bastos ka na. I told you right there and then na that's not the way to talk to a child.. sabi mo akala mo ako.. then that's not the way to talk to a customer.

You were trying to call me when I'm driving.. tapos mag-tetext ka na bastos ang salita.. you need to change the way you communicate..

I don't care about your fingerboard or how much you've sold before because we can afford even the more expensive ones.. and not like the "kachara" board that you have.. if you don't know that word - look it up.

Why should I apologize when you are the one who is BASTOS and a COWARD to top that? Sa lahat ng ayaw ko yung kinukulit ako, magtetext ka na bad trip ka? Then it only worked.. reciprocity nga.

YOU ARE A COWARD TO USE THIS FORUM FOR THIS ISSUE and to pressure other people for simple concerns. More than that, di ka dapat irespeto.. Your words prove how BASTOS you are and should never be respected.
Back to top Go down
FLIPino
Admin
Admin
FLIPino

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

simple lang naman.bakit nagawan ng paraan na mabayaran si bike since matagal narin namang nasa inyo yung item. im sure nasabi nya na lahat ng ways para mabayaran sya. yun lang naman ang gustong mangyari ni bike. and besides, ang transaction nya is bayad muna bago pinapadala yung item.so yung pagpost nya rito nung issue para ipaalam sa tao na nagkaron ng conflict sa bayaran which he normally does everytime na may gantong issue para makita rin ng mga members para maiwasan mangyari to lalong-lao na sa mga new members.the way i see it, hindi nya ginamit tong forum para ipahiya kayo or anything kasi alam naming lahat simula pa nung unang lumabas tong issue nato,its just that he's informing everybody na merong possiblity na ma-ban yung buyer/member na hindi tumupad sa usapan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:09 pm

If he is using this forum only to inform - then why "tangina" in the thread title?

Also, why put a threat and setting 48 hours to settle? Is that putting this only as information or more of a THREAT to innocent users who were never involved in the transaction? That is a clear display of abusive administrator powers when he threatened to ban those who are not even involved.

Can you please explain?

If he's not sending his items without payment, bakit pinadala nya without receiving it? Nung binastos nya ako and my son the first time, I was not going to proceed with this pero biglang dumating yung item sa amin. Bakit? He's probably in desperate need for quick cash then?

He calls when I'm driving and I have other important appointments that are my priority tapos he'll text me giving me 2 hours to send the money? He knows that kasi nga I even sent a wrong sms to his number saying that I'm busy. He needs to learn how to communicate first before I even pay him.

He can have his item back, I don't want it in my house.
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

By the way, it says here that "This forum is to promote fingerboarding in the philippines." So what's the basis of banning even those who are not involved in this?

This site is to promote fingerboarding and not his personal site.
Back to top Go down
FLIPino
Admin
Admin
FLIPino

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

mind_freak wrote:
If he is using this forum only to inform - then why "tangina" in the thread title?

Also, why put a threat and setting 48 hours to settle? Is that putting this only as information or more of a THREAT to innocent users who were never involved in the transaction? That is a clear display of abusive administrator powers when he threatened to ban those who are not even involved.

Can you please explain?

If he's not sending his items without payment, bakit pinadala nya without receiving it? Nung binastos nya ako and my son the first time, I was not going to proceed with this pero biglang dumating yung item sa amin. Bakit? He's probably in desperate need for quick cash then?

He calls when I'm driving and I have other important appointments that are my priority tapos he'll text me giving me 2 hours to send the money? He knows that kasi nga I even sent a wrong sms to his number saying that I'm busy. He needs to learn how to communicate first before I even pay him.

He can have his item back, I don't want it in my house.

@red

receiving what? the money? yun na nga. he's trusting the client to be responsible to pay what is due as soon as possible. and kapag pinapadala yung item, malinaw na nun na ok na on both ends. the only problem is nagkaron ng miscommunication or hesitation habang nasa delivery yung item.
Back to top Go down
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 pm

i spoke to team TNK prior to that particular post, and clearly stated to them that they have no involvement in this issue, this thread is just to piss you off,
explain this, "ngayon lang ako nka experience ng gantong klaseng customer"
iv sold a lot of decks to a lot of moms too, and they like me, you are special,
1 of a kind... i will not change just because of you....
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 pm

I am definitely special and one of a kind.. so i don't deserve na bastusin mo even from the start of the transaction.

I am definitely one of a kind.. dahil i can see through your scheming plan of sending the item without receiving the payment. If it's a trust issue, then you should not send words that are offensive.

More so, cowardly starting a thread in a forum that threatens people who are NOT even involved in the issue. What do you call that?

I can see that there's nothing to like about you. Your item is here, we don't want it.. you can have it.. you said you never ship without payment, so what is this? Piss me off? Hindi ako ganun kababaw, sinasagot ko lang itong thread na ito because you're such a coward.
Back to top Go down
FLIPino
Admin
Admin
FLIPino

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 pm

mind_freak wrote:
By the way, it says here that "This forum is to promote fingerboarding in the philippines." So what's the basis of banning even those who are not involved in this?
This site is to promote fingerboarding and not his personal site.

uh ma'am. sa kanya po itong forum. check his avatar. he can actually do whatever he wants. the rest of the members are merely sharing the same enthusiasm with the fingerboarding scene.

@ red
kapag nakapagparegister ka na, you are a legit member, of course you are involved. sa lahat ng kasiyahan dito may karapatan kang maki-join like we did with your son. na tinaggap namin si as normal new members, since karapatan ng lahat yun. lalong lalo kang involved kapag meron kang biniling item and it's a responsibility na dapat panindigan ng kahit sino.
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I just want to point out that this site is still using free forum service and is not a domain that he owns.

And it is misleading to say that it is to promote fingerboarding when he is using it for his personal gain. But that is his style maybe, so be it.

When I said "So what's the basis of banning even those who are not involved in this?" - that actually refers to the members of TNK that were not even aware of this transaction. And to even threaten to ban them - that is not how administrators or even owners should act.

Note that there is an existing Terms of Service from the domain owner and he should be aware of it because it clearly states that:

The products and services can be used only in the precise way for which such products and services have been made for. You cannot use the products and services, or associate them to any content or activity which might be harmful to the any individual person's private rights :
Contents which are illegal, harmful, threatening, improper, slanderous, vulgar, obscene or ethically reprehensible

I would contest that this thread is already violating this limitation in service.
Back to top Go down
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm

kung ayaw mo sakin ayaw ko din sayo, let's keep it that way, no apologies
pwede mo sabihin lahat ng gusto mo dito, coward coward bastos lol
i think your upset because you can't afford
Back to top Go down
mind_freak
mind_freak

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm not at all upset. Your item? We can afford even thousands of this but I don't like buying "kachara". You're upset kasi you're sooooo desperate in need of cash, right?

Such a coward to use a public thread.

You can collect your item here, if not I would gladly place it in a bin.
Back to top Go down
BenchWarmer
BenchWarmer

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm

You keep on saying that you can buy thousand?

How come you CANT pay for a piece of what we so call FINGERBOARD?
Back to top Go down
kahlilszafranski
Mega Skater
Mega Skater
kahlilszafranski

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 pm

mind_freak wrote:
TO BIKE VERGARA:

You are a coward to post this issue here. Why don't you tackle me directly and why do you need to hide behind the shield of this forum?

Bastos ka, walang galang sa babae, at masamang ehemplo sa bata.

Matuto ka munang magsalita at matuto kang mag-apologize para bayaran ka.

Reciprocity lang ito. BE A MAN AND FACE ME DIRECTLY!

TO KHALIL:

You have no say in this issue. If you were duped in the chatroom, maybe there's a reason for that.

And this line "ewan ko kung sya talaga un" - what are you insinuating?

anong dahilan mo para unggoyin mo ako sa cb?

@red- nasabi ko to dahil sa tingin ko di to kayang sabihin ng bata

mukhang tama ako

lol

kupal nga
Back to top Go down
hithitman
Owner
Owner
hithitman

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

tapos ako pa daw pumunta dun para kunin lol,
bakit kaya ayaw nya pakita itshura nya sa facebook?
scammer na scammer ang dating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh   pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pasensyahan nalang, tangina eh
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next